Speed boat through the mangrove channel (the oceans jungle) to the world’s 2nd largest reef where you will snorkel for 45 minutes.
- Drive your own speed boat for 40 minutes to the world’s 2nd largest reef.
- Snorkel there for 45 minutes and see lots of fish.
- Then you drive back again.
- Life vest
- Snorkel gear
- Bilingual guide
- Bottled water
Does not include:
- $15USD p/p Sea Life Conservation/dock fee to be paid in cash at check-in
- Transportation. It is easy to take a public bus or taxi to the dock
- Any extra stop or activity not purchased in this package
- Bring biodegradable sunblock.
- Towel, flip-flops and towel
- Swim suit – Please wear from your hotel
- Water proof camera, smart phone cover
- You don’t necessarily HAVE to snorkel…you can stay in the boat if you are shy of water.
- Check in 30 minutes before tour time
- Tour length 2 ½ hours
- 2 – 4 people per boat
- Minimum age to drive the boat: 18 yrs old
- During high season space is very limited and extra deposit required if booking 6 or more people.
* If you have any doubt about your hotel or pickup spot, you can contact us or email us directly.
Jungle Tour with Speedboats
|Per Adult Rate||Per Child Rate|
5-10 years old
|$ 65 USD||$ 50 USD|
*reef Tax $15 USD per person
Reservation & Cancellation policies.
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- Some tours products require deposit or full payment at time of booking. Using the online secure payment system, in most cases.
- We will provide a written confirmation voucher, via email, for each portion of your services.
- Federal Transportation law & insurance requires the number of people in the vehicle cannot exceed the amount listed on your voucher. We reserve the right to deny extra passengers.
Changes & Cancellations:
- Tour services must be changed. before 2pm the day prior.
- Cancellations can be made by e-mail, live-chat or WhatsApp, 48 hrs. before the service date, in order to receive a full refund of any deposit/full payment you may have made. 24 hours before or less, call us!
- Contact our customer service if any changes are needed. All contact details are on your confirmation vouchers.
- Changes or cancelations due to causes beyond your control will be evaluated by our customer service department.
- All personal belongings, luggage, fragile or valuable goods (such as electronic devices, wallet, purses, jewelry, travel documents, medication) are the client’s responsibility. Make sure you have all your items when entering or leaving the vehicle.
- Vehicles are smoke free.
- We reserve the right to refuse to take passengers insulting any staff member, showing abusive behavior or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- We will endeavor to take safely and in a timely manner every passenger to their destination. However, there are circumstances out of our control that may cause delays; accidents along the highway, severe weather conditions, vehicle breakdown, where we cannot be held responsible. We will handle every case in the most professional way possible to avoid any losses or extra cost.
- Our vehicles are insured. Any accident when a passenger is inside our vehicles, must be reported and follow the insurance company policies. If leaving the scene or not following the insurance company’s instructions, will automatically release us from any liability.
* If you have any doubt, you can contact us or email us directly.