Chichen Itza Tour
Chichen Itza Classic Public
Surrounded by jungle and mystery, some of the most famous archaeological sites, Chichen Itza in Mexico are waiting for you to reveal their secrets. Let the expert guides take you through the remains of an enigmatic civilization that lived in the Yucatan Peninsula.
El Castillo pyramid has 91 steps x 4 sides and the one on top for a total of 365. The first known calendar, more accurate than the one we use today was made by the Mayans. Visit the court to see where the Mayan Ball Game was played.
- Pick up at all hotels in the Cancun Area or near-by location .
Depart at 6:30 – 7:00 am
- Panoramic view of Valladolid, a colonial town (staying on the bus)
- Next, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch (drinks not included) with regional Yucatan dishes. In this place, you will be able to visit a souvenir shop.
- Start at Chichen Itza with a 90 minutes guided tour (Bilingual Certified INAH Guide) plus 1 hour of free time to explore the site on your own.
- Heading home we visit a cenote for 45 minutes.
- By 7 pm we will be back in Cancun and will start dropping off our passengers at their hotels.
Exact Itinerary Subject to Change.
- Round trip Transportation
- Buffet lunch
- Entrance fees
Does not include:
- Any extra stop or activity not purchased in this package
- Drinks at the restaurant
- There is a small federal fee for the use of electronic devices to shoot video inside Chichen Itza
Don’t forget to bring with you the following:
- Bottle of water
- Swim suit, flip-flops and towel
- Grab a bite to eat before you leave the hotel in the morning or bring a snack.
- You can only use biodegradable products on the reef and in cenotes.
* If you have any doubt about your hotel or pickup spot, you can contact us or email us directly.
Chichen Itza Classic Public
|Per Adult Rate||Per Child Rate |
5-10 years old
|$ 130 USD||$ 95 USD|
*Prices are in US Dollars.
Reservation & Cancellation policies.
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- Some tours products require deposit or full payment at time of booking. Using the online secure payment system, in most cases.
- We will provide a written confirmation voucher, via email, for each portion of your services.
- Federal Transportation law & insurance requires the number of people in the vehicle cannot exceed the amount listed on your voucher. We reserve the right to deny extra passengers.
Changes & Cancellations:
- Tour services must be changed. before 2pm the day prior.
- Cancellations can be made by e-mail, live-chat or WhatsApp, 48 hrs. before the service date, in order to receive a full refund of any deposit/full payment you may have made. 24 hours before or less, call us!
- Contact our customer service if any changes are needed. All contact details are on your confirmation vouchers.
- Changes or cancelations due to causes beyond your control will be evaluated by our customer service department.
- All personal belongings, luggage, fragile or valuable goods (such as electronic devices, wallet, purses, jewelry, travel documents, medication) are the client’s responsibility. Make sure you have all your items when entering or leaving the vehicle.
- Vehicles are smoke free.
- We reserve the right to refuse to take passengers insulting any staff member, showing abusive behavior or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- We will endeavor to take safely and in a timely manner every passenger to their destination. However, there are circumstances out of our control that may cause delays; accidents along the highway, severe weather conditions, vehicle breakdown, where we cannot be held responsible. We will handle every case in the most professional way possible to avoid any losses or extra cost.
- Our vehicles are insured. Any accident when a passenger is inside our vehicles, must be reported and follow the insurance company policies. If leaving the scene or not following the insurance company’s instructions, will automatically release us from any liability.